Dutch lawyers in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Our Amsterdam lawyers and Dutch attorneys (advocaat) are specialized on advising Expats / Expatriates and businesses in The Netherlands. We have great knowledge and understanding in dealing with the legal issues of people living and working in The Netherlands who require the services of a professional Dutch lawyer. We have experience in dealing with most matters relating to the Dutch laws. The firm provides specialist advice on all aspects of Labour & Employment Law, Rental Law and Family Law, assisting individuals (expat), families, SMEs and corporate clients.
Dutch Labour and Employment Lawyer for expats and businesses
The law firm WS Advocaten in Amsterdam is an independent law firm based in Amsterdam specializing in advice on Dutch labour law. We focus on all aspects of international and Dutch employment law. Our Amsterdam based lawyers have a broad experience in advising and litigating for businesses and expats on:
- Labour contracts
- Settlement agreements / termination agreements
- Discharge / termination of labour agreement
- Reorganisation / redundancy
- Probationary period
- Expulsion / Suspension / Dissolution / Termination of labour agreement (Employee Insurance Agency; UWV);
- Illness, incapacity for work and reintegration
- Payments / benefits / transition allowance
- Director under the articles of association (managing director)
Dutch Rental Lease Lawyer for companies and expats
Our Amsterdam lawyers are specialised in rental lease law. We provide legal assistance to expats in lease issues such as:
- Arrangements with regard to defects / shortcomings; who is responsible for what maintenance?
- Deferment or reduction of lease amount in the event of defects / shortcomings
- Demolition and renovation, pressing personal use
- Changes in lease amounts / service fees
- Arrears of rent
- Subletting / co-letting
- Short-term lease contracts / Law pertaining to unoccupied dwellings
Dutch Family Lawyer for expats and businesses
Our Dutch law firm specializes in family law issues such as divorce, child custody, and child support. We are experienced in a broad range of specialist family law services like family, divorce and children’s matters for expats, regarding national and international family law.
Please contact our expat lawyer if we can assist you. Our lawyers in Amsterdam will advocate on your behalf with strong and knowledgeable legal counsel. For further information about Dutch Law for expats, please contact our lawyers in Amsterdam: 0031 20 5221999.