Dutch employment lawyers in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Our Amsterdam employment lawyers and Dutch attorneys (advocaten) provide representation and employment law advice for both employers and employees around the Netherlands. We advise businesses and employees on all employment law issues. Employment law is a fast paced and ever-changing area of legislation. Because we act on both sides of the fence, representing businesses, SMEs and employees, we have an unique insight to providing workplace and employment law solutions. We represent employees and employers in a range of domestic and international employment and labor law issues.
Dutch Labour and Employment Lawyer for employees and businesses
The law firm WS Advocaten in Amsterdam is an independent law firm based in Amsterdam specializing in advice on Dutch labour law. We focus on all aspects of international and Dutch employment law. Our Amsterdam based lawyers have a broad experience in advising and litigating for businesses and expats on a.o.:
- Labour contracts
- Settlement agreements / termination agreements
- Discharge / termination of labour agreement
- Reorganisation / redundancy
- Probationary period
- Expulsion / Suspension / Dissolution / Termination of labour agreement (Employee Insurance Agency; UWV);
- Illness, incapacity for work and reintegration
- Payments / benefits / transition allowance
- Director under the articles of association (managing director)
Please contact our expat lawyer if we can assist you. Our lawyers in Amsterdam will advocate on your behalf with strong and knowledgeable legal counsel. For further information about Dutch Law for expats, please contact our lawyers in Amsterdam: 0031 20 5221999.